UFC Shavkat Rakhmonov vs. Carlston Harris joins Feb. 5 lineup Tv Channel
A battle between welterweight prospects is the latest addition to UFC Fight Night on Feb. 5.
Shavkat Rakhmonov (14-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will take on Carlston Harris (17-4 MMA, 2-0 UFC) in an event which doesn’t yet have a publicly known venue or location.
Two people with knowledge of the matchup recently informed MMA Junkie of the booking but asked to remain anonymous since the promotion has yet to make an official announcement. Freak MMA Instagram page was first to report the booking.
Unbeaten in his pro MMA career, Kazakhstan’s Rakhmonov is 2-0 to kick off his UFC tenure, submitting Alex Oliveira at UFC 254 and Michel Prazeres in June. He has finished all 14 of his wins.
Since punching his ticket to the UFC on “‘Dana White: Lookin’ for a Fight,” Harris has picked up back-to-back first-round finishes over Christian Aguilera, and most recently Impa Kasanganay in September.
With the addition, the current Feb. 5 lineup includes:
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Chidi Njokuani
- Phil Rowe vs. Jason Witt
- Jailton Almeida vs. Danilo Marques
- John Castaneda vs. Miles Johns
- Denys Bondar vs. Malcolm Gordon
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Mike Trizano
- Sam Alvey vs. Ian Heinisch
- Bryan Battle vs. Tresean Gore
- Nick Maximov vs. Punahele Soriano
- Carlston Harris vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov